The PeaceTrees Friendship Circle
PeaceTrees is excited to announce the PeaceTrees Friendship Circle! The Friendship Circle was created to honor our most steadfast supporters and friends, including those who contribute monthly, make a significant gift annually, and/or have included PeaceTrees in their estate planning. This circle of passionate supporters shares a vision—a Vietnam entirely cleared of dangerous unexploded ordnance (UXO), and communities supported in their goals for safety, education, and economic success. Together, we can walk with our Vietnamese counterparts into a bright future of trust, peace, and continued friendship.
As a member of the PeaceTrees Friendship Circle, you will be invited to engage with PeaceTrees' work in Vietnam through several unique opportunities:
- Join a ‘members only’ annual meeting to hear and discuss in-depth project updates with PeaceTrees’ in-country staff.
- Attend conversations with key staff members to ask questions and learn about the future of our work.
- You will receive an annual keepsake newsletter, created especially for members of the PeaceTrees Friendship Circle.
- Early bird access, and regular updates on all PeaceTrees events, and, when possible, VIP question and answer opportunities with distinguished speakers and guests.
- Unique recognition opportunities at the Danaan Parry Landmine Education Center in Quảng Trị Province, such as joining a wall of names, having a tree planted, and more.
Since normalization in 1995 PeaceTrees has removed more than 110,000 items of UXO and cleared over 3,000 acres of land, but much work remains. With you by our side, the next quarter of a century can be even more productive than our first.
To become a member of the PeaceTrees Friendship Circle, consider making a monthly reoccurring donation, an annual gift of $1,000 or more, and/or let us know that you have included PeaceTrees in your estate planning.
Questions about the PeaceTrees Friendship Circle or how to engage further with our work? Contact Natalie at firstname.lastname@example.org